Monday, February 7, 2011

Looking for a deck

So since the last time I posted... My second son was born and a new year has begun.  I finally managed to find a  few moments to play a little magic this weekend.

My buddy SJ came over for the Super Bowl and afterwards we play tested a couple of his decks ideas. He had a very interesting take on Blue Black control... It pretty much ate my lunch... I was trying to work on my Tide/Proliferate deck.  I love the mechanic, but I think I am going to have to try a different angle on it....

Since I had about 9 Scars boosters that have been lying around for over 3 months I finally cracked them.  Nothing great, but I can't complain.  I got the Sword I had been missing for my WW equipment deck... It made that deck infinitely better.

At some point this week I should be all my MBS stuff in.. I am looking forward to playing with it.  I also have a couple of deck ideas I want to try.

I still haven't built my Commander decks :(

Hope all is well in my friends Magic world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment